Youtube has now reportedly decided to permanently ban conservative radio host and Fox News personality Dan Bongino from its platform.
As The Hill reports:
YouTube on Wednesday permanently banned conservative commentator Dan Bongino from the platform, saying he attempted to evade a previous suspension.
The Fox host uploaded a video to his main channel while his secondary channel, which primarily hosted short clips from his digital radio show, was actively suspended for violating YouTube’s COVID-19 misinformation policy.
“When a channel receives a strike, it is against our Terms of Service to post content or use another channel to circumvent the suspension,” a YouTube spokesperson told The Hill.
Both of Bongino’s channels have been removed and he will not be able to create a new one in the future, the platform said.
Bongino had already previously vowed to leave the platform over what he claimed was anti-conservative bias on the part of Youtube.