Donald Trump has reportedly made up his mind about whether he will or will not make a third presidential run in 2024. While talking with Sean Hannity, the Republican powerhouse said that he knows what he will do.

The Hill reports:

“You are not going to answer, but I have to ask, where are you in the process,” Hannity said to Trump on Wednesday, regarding his decision on whether to mount another White House bid. “Let me ask you this, without giving the answer, what the answer is, have you made up your mind?”

“Yes,” Trump responded.

“If you move forward, you know how difficult it is, but you seem ready to reengage in that battle,” Hannity said later in the interview.

“It’s not that I want to,” Trump said. “The country needs it. We have to take care of this country. I don’t want to, is this fun? Fighting constantly? Fighting always? I mean, the country, what we have done is so important.”

If the crowd’s raucous appluase after being asked if they hope Trump will run again is any indication it seems that the Republican Party can expect Trump on the 2024 campaign trail.

Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Brian
Brian
3 months ago

TRUMP-President & DESANTIS-VP WOW!! What a ticket that would make!!!

JimNH61
JimNH61
3 months ago

I hope it will be Trump, but if not him, I think he needs to be the “king maker” for 2024. If not Trump, I would love to see DeSantis, Sarah Palin, or someone else with a whole-hearted Trump endorsement, but the prerequisite must be conservative, AMERICA FIRST.

Susan LINDAUER
Susan LINDAUER
3 months ago
Reply to  JimNH61

Trump-DeSantis would be a powerhouse ticket. Oh My God!

John
3 months ago
Reply to  JimNH61

PALIN! IS AN IDIOT! KRISTI NOEM OF SOUTH DAKOTA! IS A GOOD CHOICE! SHE NEVER SHUT DOWN HER STATE!

Ben Matthews
Ben Matthews
3 months ago

Invest in pharmaceuticals…all libturds & their ilk, will have to up their dosage of ‘whatever’ psychotropics, they’re on❗️☠️💀

Bill
3 months ago

Trump in 2024 and DeSantis in 2028. DeSantis has not earned my Trust that he will carry out all of Trumps policies. I still see him more as a Insider and self enriching. We need Trump in 2024 to bring back America. DeSantis will wheel and deal with Democrats to enrich all the DC insiders and corporate. Trump will not make sell out deals. The left wants DeSantis as the Republican candidate. It is a win for them even if DeSantis wins the Whitehouse. They would rather loose to DeSantis than Trump. They know DeSantis is for sale like Biden.

John
3 months ago
Reply to  Bill

Really? Wheres the proof? De SANTIS! has found everything BY! DUNG HAS DONE BY EO! You need to do more research!

Jawad
Jawad
3 months ago

Mr. Trump genuinely wants to save our nation from socialist destruction. Many are blinded by his abrasive NY persona and call him a jerk. Yet look at what he accomplished. He has kept every election promise the Demoncratic swine would allow him to keep. And most people would throw in the towel when faced with seemingly insurmountable hostility he will face. No, he is not in the game for a swell time. I would give him another chance to drain the Swamp.

Lee Schlatter
Lee Schlatter
3 months ago

What I love about Donald J Trump, is that he never ever says, “I did this “ or “ I did that!” Donald Trump says “we did this and we did that”, he always credits the American people for his accomplishments! That is why I love Donald Trump! Donald Trump loves- LOVES America! He needs our support now, and we have to support him any which way we can!