Notify of
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Stephanie R Wilson
Stephanie R Wilson
3 months ago

Kamala s sooooooooooooo out of touch, it’s sad.

snipKAMALLAHARRISISUCKATMYJOB.png
james bolton
james bolton
3 months ago

globalist puppet harris has been sucking at her job for many years, that is how she gets appointed .

JohnGaltTexas
JohnGaltTexas
3 months ago

I’m pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

John Galt
John Galt
3 months ago

That’s okay, she’s just an illegal Anchor baby. Neither of her parents were naturalized citizens when she was born.

Robert Trier
Robert Trier
3 months ago

Most Rural Citizens are probably smarter than College graduates today …
Who does she think takes care of the planting & harvesting , fertilizer & weed killer , the animals and machine repairs …
THEY ARE NOT DUMB BY ANY MEANS …

james bolton
james bolton
3 months ago

Americans know that globalists and globalist puppet $oro$ and globalist puppet demonrat criminal party and globalist puppet rino criminal party and globalist puppet fbi CRIMINAL organisation and globalist media and globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep ARE morons .

Ingrid Forsberg
Ingrid Forsberg
3 months ago

At least I’m an HONEST “moron”………which is much better than a dishonest, crooked MORON!

Clifford Bloom
Clifford Bloom
3 months ago

Who cares what Camel face thinks? I grew up and lived in Chicago for the first 25 years of my life and have lived in rural areas for the last 40 years of my live and I can tell you from experience that people that live in the cities are morons and need to keep their damn noses out of our business and their hands out of our wallets.

Helga
3 months ago

Kamala is the moron!! She knows nothing and is a do nothing ignorant little girl!

Jawad
Jawad
3 months ago

Kamala is a POST TURTLE. Some idiot put her on top of that post. She’s in a high place with no idea what she’s doing there and cannot do anything about it. Well, I suppose she can GIGGLE.

Christine Maye Haney
Christine Maye Haney

HER GIGGLE TAKES THE PLACE OF AN ANSWER NO WORDS INVOLVED
SHE WAS SO POOR GROWING UP SHE ONLY HAS GREED LEFT AND THAT IS DANGEROUS

stephen mcdonald
stephen mcdonald
3 months ago

The hare brained hyena confounds me.

However did a country like the U.S. get a V.P. that is so self obsessed and lazy that she refusees to learn anything at all about its people.

All she feels about people outside the elites is indifference and hatred.

What makes her dangerous is that she feel this legitimate.