Notify of
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Ron
Ron
4 months ago

Hi Amanda, hope you are well. Been watching you since you first joined Rebel news a few years ago.

Other than the Book of Revelation, I highly suggest you read, ‘The Decline of the West’ by Oswald Spengler if you haven’t read it already as it in part, describes our current time; something which my American friends and I discuss periodically on our international church forum.
Thank you for being as objective as you can be. You are a superb, intelligent journalist: a warrior at the edge of time.

My favorite American of history is former Secretary of State, General George C. Marshall. He was a humble Christian, master strategist, soldier, statesman, diplomat and family man.
As an outside looking into the United States (as I am a Canadian), the U.S.A. always works best when it has a leader which loves its people. Whether that be George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy or Donald Trump. Right now you have an imposter in Joe Biden; the result of massive fraud and deliberate cheating of an illegitimate election. You cannot have a stable country when you have a leader who despises the very country in which they live. I know that is true from watching both the elder and younger Trudeau Prime Ministers here in Canada, sell out our country to the United Nations.

I would expect the political situation to get worse before it gets better. I hope you can get an in-depth interview with Governor Ron DeSantis. He reminds me a lot of John F. Kennedy.

God bless and you look fabulous!

graceythecat
4 months ago

So the communist democrat cult party pandering fool is worried about American Patriots, what a Donkeyhole!

American
American
3 months ago
Reply to  graceythecat

BUSH IS OLD AND SEANILE AND SHOULD NOT Be aloud to open his pie hole !!! he was as worthless of a pres. as oblama. would not give a plugged nickle for either one of them. I would how ever like to buy them for what they are really worth and sell them for what they think they are worth. I would be able to pay off the national debt . And still have money !!!!

Stephanie R Wilson
Stephanie R Wilson
4 months ago

That is NOT true!

snip - 2021-09-14T071636.543.png
Stephanie R Wilson
Stephanie R Wilson
4 months ago

Where are the words ”Jan 6 or ”Trump supporters?” The only ones tearing down national monuments are leftists!

American
American
3 months ago

And why don’t they make more well known that the DAMOCRAPS paid the money to make this virus. With tax payer money . they should take all the money that those 80% of those DAMOCRAPS that think commie joe is doing a good job at what I don’t know. and take the money from the rhinos step them completely of EVERTHING they own and put tbe money towards the national debt. for being a bunch of fraudulent thieving liers put them in prison then in front of a firing squad.