Subscribe
Notify of
guest
4 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Oldclimber
Oldclimber
2 months ago

It seems to me that people pay the toll for the entertainment at the movies. Not to contribute to his “cause”. Since he can’t tell the difference, I think his abjectly gay perspective has rotted his brain, like various historical elements have predicted for that self-infliction, down through the centuries.

Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson
2 months ago

The majority of Americans are just plain tred of hearing these whiny outcasts constantly complaining.

r w
r w
2 months ago

As a man, I do not want to watch a bunch of sissy boys frolicking in a movie! Give me manly movies not fruit salad!

Jawad
Jawad
2 months ago

The Queeps constitute maybe 2% of the entire population. Believe me, few of the remaining 98% have any interest in spending good money, which is now growing much scarcer indeed, to engage with 90 minutes of such self-congratulatory tripe. I doubt it. This director won’t make any friends by bombarding us with such accusations.